My party is closing on Friday, so I wanted to share a few of my very favorite Pampered Chef items with you.
The garlic press is a wonderful tool that comes with its own little cleaner. We love to use fresh garlic. I just put it in my press, squeeze, and done! YUM!
The mini serving spatula is so handy for serving up brownies and bars of all sorts. It also now comes in a nylon version. That is one item on my wish list. These little guys are a must have!
The Skinny Scraper is AWESOME for getting the last of the peanut butter or mayo out of the jar. I also use it to mix dips. The scrapers do not crack, burn or stain (think spaghetti sauce). I have had mine for years (Yes, I have all of them), and they are awesome!
Their pizza cutter is the best I have ever found. I love how the blade is 4 inches. A MUST HAVE in my kitchen.
I realize the season is just finishing, but I love the Corn Butterer. It makes the task so much easier, and that means you get to eating your corn faster! 🙂
I have the majority of their gadgets. I love them. I enjoy using them. They are durable.
My Wish List includes (may or may not happen…)
1. The Rockcrok Dutch Oven http://www.pamperedchef.com/shop/Cookware/Rockcrok%C2%AE+Dutch+Oven/3140 (My 1/2 price item maybe.)
2. A set of Twixit Clips http://www.pamperedchef.com/shop/Storage+%26+Organization/Twixit%21+Clip+Combo+Pack/2651
3. An All Purpose Spreader (I use it to frost cupcakes.) http://www.pamperedchef.com/shop/Cook%27s+Tools/All-Purpose+Spreader/1642#Overview
4. The Nylon Serving spatula I talked about above
5. Tim hasn’t looked through the catalog yet….so I am sure there is more!
Thank you for stopping by! If you would like to place an order for my party, please click here…